Internet Threat Protection engine
Better than firewall
This technology for transparent filtering and block internet-based threats and validate the authenticity of URLs or any internet sources that users attempt to access.
Internet Threat Protection provides a high performance based on unique hybrid technology, real-time filtering solution for HTTP, FTP and e-mail traffic.
- No annoying requests “Do you trust this program?”
- Protect users from any unwanted network traffic (malware, phishing, malware hosting, spam-bot, crawlers, etc).
- Full scanning Internet traffic, including HTTPS/SSL.
- Supports filtering HTTP, POP3, SMTP, SSL, FTP, NNTP, ICQ, JABBER protocols.
- Allows monitoring, modifying or blocking IMs, file transfers and other data.
- Increase browsing performance with more expansive filtering of malicious URLs and phishing websites.
Internet Threat Protection can be used as Anti-Virus solution (standalone or integrated) for any Windows software. This product powered on NictaTech Anti-Virus Cloud Engine.
Internet Threat Protection use ACE API to check URLs, applications, domains and hosts against Nicta’s constantly updated lists of suspected and malware sources; protect against incoming and outgoing Internet traffic quickly and easily with customizable settings for advanced users.
This technology blocks access to malicious websites to prevent user from inadvertently browsing to them and compromising PC.
Hybrid technology can reduce number of queries to the API and provide high-speed filtering and minimal traffic.
Interested in becoming a customer?
If you would like to become a NictaTech customer, please contact us.
How can I license Internet Threat Protection source code?
We license ITP source code on a per-case basis via special arrangements. Please use our contact form for more information.
Internet Threat Protection supported operating systems:
Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/10/2012, x86/x64.